Chan Ho-mun is Associate Professor of Philosophy in the Department of Public Policy, City University of Hong Kong. His BA and MPhil are from the University of Hong Kong in philosophy, his MSc from the University of Sussex in knowledge-based systems, and his PhD in philosophy and cognitive science from the University of Minnesota. His publications have focused on comparative social and political philosophy, applied and comparative ethics, end-of-life decision making, and the problem of rationality. He is currently a Co-Vice Chairman of the Clinical Ethics Committee of the Hospital Authority in Hong Kong and chairs its Working Group on Advance Directives.
- Applied and Comparative Ethics
- Healthcare Policy and Ethics
- The Problem of Rationality
- Theoretical, Applied and Comparative Ethics
- Social and Political Philosophy
- Rational and Creative Thinking