I am currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science at City University of Hong Kong. I obtained B.Eng and M.Eng degrees from the University of Pretoria (South Africa) in 2002 and 2003 respectively, and a PhD in Computer Science with the Security Group at the University of Cambridge's Computer Laboratory in 2009. Before joining CityU I worked for the Information Security Group at Royal Holloway, University of London as a researcher/engineer at the ISG Smart Card Centre (2007-2011) and as a Teaching Fellow (2011-2013).
- Information and System Security
- RFID, Smart Cards and IoT
- Sensing and Control Systems
- Industrial Informatics
Services in CityU
- Jan 2015 - May 2019, CS4286 Internet Security and e-Commerce Protocols.
- Sep 2014 - Dec 2019, CS5285 Information Security for eCommerce.
- Jan 2014 - May 2014, CS4293 Topics Computer Security.
- Jan 2014 - May 2014, CS5293 Topics on Information Security.
- Sep 2013 - Dec 2013, CS3282 E-Commerce Technology.