Optimizing the Performance of Construction Professionals through a Proactive Organisational Stress Management Model
- Mei-yung LEUNG (Principal Investigator / Project Coordinator)Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Ming Lin Alice CHONG (Co-Investigator)Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Thomas Shiu-tong NG (Co-Investigator)
- Paul OLOMOLAIYE (Co-Investigator)
- Jonas Hon-ming YEUNG (Co-Investigator)
DescriptionThe research aims to enhance the stress management of C-Ps through an Organizational Stress Management (OSM) model in construction firms. The operational objectives are:To analyze the many previous findings across studies of the organizational stress.To identify organizational coping strategies and organizational performance.To construct Organizational Stress-performance relationships (Organizational coping strategies, Stressors, Stress and Performance) for C-Ps.To develop the OSM model to optimize the performance of C-Ps in construction firms.
|Effective start/end date||1/01/07 → 9/02/10|