English Across the Electronic Engineering Curriculum
- Mei Ha Hebe WONG (Principal Investigator)Chan Feng Men-ling Chan Shuk-lin Language Centre
- Hau Ping Andy CHAN (Co-Investigator)Department of Electrical Engineering
- Wing Shing CHAN (Co-Investigator)Department of Electrical Engineering
- Shu Hung Henry CHUNG (Co-Investigator)Department of Electrical Engineering
- Crusher S K WONG (Co-Investigator)Office of the Chief Information Officer
DescriptionSeeing the gap between the input from general language proficiency courses provided in the universities and actual language use that students are required to demonstrate in their discipline-specific studies, the Electronic Engineering Department (EE) has introduced English input to the OBTLs of Electronic Product Design (EE3003). The purpose of this project is to implement and evaluate an online language programme in EE3003, so as to enhance the CILOs, TLAs and ATs of the course and to contribute to the English-across-the-curriculum (EAC) initiatives which hold strong potential for cross-discipline teaching.
|Effective start/end date||1/01/11 → 31/12/11|