Dr. DING Zhi Qiang Daniel (丁志強)
PHD - International Business
MEc - International Finance
BAcct - Accounting
Dr. Ding received his M.A. in International Finance from Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in 1985 and Ph.D. in International Business and Comparative Management from Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA. He joined City University of Hong Kong in 1993.
- Multinational Corporate Strategy
- International Strategic Alliance
- Foreign Direct Investment in China
- HRM in China
- Yang, Zhilin, Daniel Z. Ding and Minjoon Jun (2005), "Consumer Perception of E-Service Convenience: An Exploratory Study", Working Paper, Department of Marketing, City University of Hong Kong, MKT05-1-0.
- Yanni Yan and Daniel Z. Ding (2004), "Firm-specific Advantages, Organization Control and Firm Performance: A study of resource competitiveness in high technology firms", Working paper, Department of Marketing, City University of Hong Kong, MKT03-12-0.
Participating in or organising a conference / an event
- Ding, Daniel Z. "Cooperative Teamwork and Conflict: Studies in Hong Kong and China".
- Ding, Daniel Z. "Japanese Multinationals in China: Globalization of Strategic Control in Personnel and Production".