Dr. YANG Zhengbao (楊征保)
Our research group is interdisciplinary, linking mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, material science and etc. together.
Visiting scholars/students, graduate research assistant, undergraduate assistant, PhD student positions are available.
- Requires a master’s degree, or a bachelor’s degree with a strong academic background.
- Please send the following info to <email@example.com>, to ensure priority reply:
2) CV with a list of publications
3) English test score (minimum TOFEL = 79, or IELTS = 6.5, or CET6 = 490)
4) Publication samples in PDF format
CityU studentships offer a monthly stipend of ~HK$17,000 (~US $26,000/yr), 12 months per year, to all successful candidates. All graduate students are admitted through the School of Graduate Studies (SGS). For admission requirements, please consult the SGS Admission Handbook. Admission success is highly based on GPA and publication records. Read more...
Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS):
Strong applicants are encouraged to apply for the prestigious Hong Kong PhD fellowship. The Fellowship provides a monthly stipend of HK $20,000 (~US $32,000/yr) and a conference travel allowance of HK$10,000 (~ US$1,300) per year for a period of up to three years. Please note that CET-6 score does not work for HKPFS. If you have TOFEL/IELTS score you may apply simultaneously to both CityU standard PhD scheme and HKPFS. Read more...