Dr. LAM Yun Fat Nicky (林潤發)
Solar-powered air quality monitor applied under subtropical conditions in Hong Kong: Performance evaluation and application for pollution source trackingWei, P., Ning, Z., Westerdahl, D., Fat Lam, Y., Louie, P., Sharpe, R., Williams, R. & 1 others, 1 Oct 2019, In : Atmospheric Environment. 214, 116825.
- Published& 11 others, 2019, In : Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 19, 18, p. 11911–11937
- PublishedLam, Y. F., Horbanski, M., Pöhler, D., Boll, J., Lipkowitsch, I. & 2 others, 19 Dec 2018, In : Atmospheric Measurement Techniques. 11, 12, p. 6719-6734
- PublishedLam, Y. F., 2 Jan 2018, Climate Change and Air Pollution: The Impact on Human Health in Developed and Developing Countries. Akhtar, R. & Palagiano, C. (eds.). Springer International Publishing AG, p. 181-196 (Springer Climate).
Research output: Chapters, Conference Papers, Creative and Literary Works (RGC: 12, 32, 41, 45) › 12_Chapter in an edited book (Author) › Not applicable › peer-review
- PublishedLam, Y. F., Cheung, H. M. & Ying, C. C., 1 Jan 2018, In : Science of the Total Environment. 610-611, p. 1347-1355
- Published& 13 others, 1 Feb 2017, In : Science of the Total Environment. 579, p. 1000-1034
Research output: Journal Publications and Reviews (RGC: 21, 22, 62) › 62_Review of books or of software (or similar publications/items) › Not applicable › peer-reviewScopus citations: 192
- PublishedKwok, L. K., Lam, Y. F. & Tam, C. Y., 1 Jan 2017, In : Atmospheric Pollution Research. 8, 1, p. 114-126
Ozone pollution in China: A review of concentrations, meteorological influences, chemical precursors, and effectsWang, T., Xue, L., Brimblecombe, P., Lam, Y. F., Li, L. & Zhang, L., 1 Jan 2017, In : Science of the Total Environment. 575, p. 1582-1596
Evaluating the role of green infrastructures on near-road pollutant dispersion and removal: Modelling and measurementMorakinyo, T. E., Lam, Y. F. & Hao, S., 1 Nov 2016, In : Journal of Environmental Management. 182, p. 595-605
Study of traffic-related pollutant removal from street canyon with trees: dispersion and deposition perspectiveMorakinyo, T. E. & Lam, Y. F., 1 Nov 2016, In : Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 23, 21, p. 21652-21668
Simulation study on the impact of tree-configuration, planting pattern and wind condition on street-canyon's micro-climate and thermal comfortMorakinyo, T. E. & Lam, Y. F., Jul 2016, In : Building and Environment. 103, p. 262-275
- PublishedLAM, Y. F. N., 17 Apr 2016.
Research output: Conference Papers (RGC: 31A, 31B, 32, 33) › 32_Refereed conference paper (no ISBN/ISSN) › Not applicable › peer-review
Simulation study of dispersion and removal of particulate matter from traffic by road-side vegetation barrierMorakinyo, T. E. & LAM, Y. F. N., Apr 2016, In : Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 23, 7, p. 6709-6722
- PublishedLAM, Y. F. N., CHEUNG, S. & YANG, Y. Y., 29 Feb 2016.
Research output: Conference Papers (RGC: 31A, 31B, 32, 33) › 31B_Invited conference paper (non-refereed items) › Invited
Performance assessment of a solar-powered air quality and weather station placed on a school rooftop in Hong KongHagler, G., Ning, Z., Lam, N. Y. F., Sharpe, R., Williams, R. & Louie, P., 2016, Air and Waste Management Association - Air Quality Measurement Methods and Technology Conference 2016. Air and Waste Management Association, p. 234-238
Research output: Chapters, Conference Papers, Creative and Literary Works (RGC: 12, 32, 41, 45) › 32_Refereed conference paper (with ISBN/ISSN) › Not applicable › peer-reviewScopus citations: 1
- PublishedAn, K. J., Lam, Y. F., Hao, S., Morakinyo, T. E. & Furumai, H., 1 Dec 2015, In : Water Research. 86, p. 116-121
Observationally-constrained carbonaceous aerosol source estimates for the Pearl River Delta area of ChinaLi, N., Fu, T., Cao, J., Zheng, J., He, Q., Long, X., Zhao, Z. & 3 others, 27 Nov 2015, In : Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 15, p. 33583-33629
- PublishedLAM, Y. F. N. & KWOK, L. K., 11 Nov 2015.
Observations of tropospheric NO2 using ground based MAX-DOAS and OMI measurements during the Shanghai World Expo 2010Chan, K. L., Hartl, A., Lam, Y. F., Xie, P. H., Liu, W. Q., Cheung, H. M., Lampel, J. & 6 others, Oct 2015, In : Atmospheric Environment. 119, p. 45-58
Investigation of Multi-layer Urban Canopy WRF for Urban Heat Island Effect and Air Quality ApplicationsLAM, Y. F. N., NG, C. P. & HAO, S., 15 Jul 2015.