I am an Assistant Professor with the School of Data Science at City University of Hong Kong. I obtained my Ph.D. in Computing Science from Simon Fraser University, where I was supervised by Prof. Jian Pei. Before that, I obtained my M.E. from University of Science and Technology of China in 2013, and my B.E. from Hefei University of Technology in 2010, both in Computer Science.
- Mining data of combinatorial structures, such as graphs, sets, and sequences
- Big data algorithms
- Data-Driven Operations Management
- Storing and Retrieving Data (SDSC5003)
- Data Visualization (SDSC2004)
- Big Data: The Arts and Science of Scaling (SDSC3001)
- Data Mining (SDSC3002)