Dr. Yi LU received his bachelor degree of architecture from Southeast University in Nanjing China, his master degree from National University of Singapore, and his PhD from Georgia Institute of Technology, USA. He practiced in architectural firms in Singapore and China for several years. Dr. LU is interested in the behavioral impact of built environment; such as how site design of an urban smart development project influence walking, how nursing unit design influence staff behavior. He has published in leading journals such as Environment and Behavior, Environment and Planning B. He has also developed rigorous spatial description of physical environment and related assessment tools.
- CA29112: Integrated Studio - Medium-Scale Buildings (Topic 1)
- CA29122: Integrated Studio - Medium-Scale Buildings (Topic 2)
- CA29132: Integrated Studio - Medium-Scale Buildings (Topic 3)
- CA29502: Technical Studies - Building Envelope Systems
- CA3177: Architectural Spatial Analysis
- CA5166: Spatial Analysis and Theories
Spatial analysis, Environment-behavior study, built environment and health, healthcare facilities