LI Yanwen (李延文)
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com
RESEARCH INTERESTS: simulation modeling and optimization, applied probability, machine learning
- Sep. 2018 - Oct. 2022 City University of Hong Kong
Ph.D. (Advanced Design and Systems Engineering)
- Sep. 2014 - Jul. 2018 Harbin Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science (Mathematics and Applied Mathematics)
- Y. Li and S. Gao, “On the Finite-Time Performance of the Knowledge Gradient Algorithm”, Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2022), PMLR 162:12741-12764.
- Y. Li and S. Gao, “On the Convergence of Optimal Computing Budget Allocation Algorithms”, Proceedings of the 2021 Winter Simulation Conference (WSC 2021).
- X. Zhao, T. Fan, Y. Li, Y. Zheng and J. Pan, “An Efficient and Responsive Robot Motion Controller for Safe Human-Robot Collaboration”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2021.
- F. Gao, Y. Li and S. Gao, “Selecting an Optimal Subset with Regression Metamodels”, Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA 2019).
- Y. Guo, Y. Li and X. Ding, “Razumikhin Approach Conjoined with Graph Theory to Input-to-State Stability of Coupled Retarded Systems on Networks”, Neurocomputing, 2017.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Third-Class Scholarship of 2017 Industry and Information Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- First Price of the Preliminary of Chinese Undergraduate Mathematics Contest in Heilongjiang Province
- Second Price of China Undergraduate Mathematics Contest in Modeling (CUMCM) in Shandong Province
- Academic Lead Forward Scholarship
- Serving as PC member:
Winter Simulation Conference 2022
- Invited to review:
IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering
Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics
The 2021 INFORMS Conference on Service Science
The 2021 IEEE/SICE Symposium on System Integration
The 2020 IEEE/SICE Symposium on System Integration
- Serving as teaching assistants:
SEEM8202 - System Modelling and Management
SEEM5006 - Operations Management
SEEM4103 - Decision Analysis and Risk Management
SEEM4026 - Systems Modelling and Simulation
SEEM3020 - Engineering Economic Analysis
- Programming: MATLAB, Python, Arena