X. P. LI received his B. Eng. degree (Outstanding Graduate) in Electronic Science & Technology in 2015 and the M.Sc. degree (Distinction) in Electronic Information Engineering in 2018 from Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao, China, and City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China, respectively. He is pursuing his Ph.D. degree under the guidance of Prof. H.C. So in Electrical Engineering at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Ph.D. Candidate, City University of Hong Kong
- M.Sc., City University of Hong Kong
- B.Eng., Yanshan University
- Research tuition scholarship, 2021-2022;
- Research tuition scholarship, 2020-2021;
- Deep neural network compression
- Sparse recovery
- Matrix processing
- Tensor processing
- Related applications on image denoising & inpainting, recommender system, MIMO radar and finance.
- EE5410 Signal processing (TA);
- EE4016 Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence (TA);