Dr. Hu received her Ph.D. in Accounting from National University of Singapore in 2018. Her research interests mainly include the role of macro factors in shaping corporate decisions and banks-related studies.
- Accounting Information Systems
- Positive Externality of the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004, with Oliver Zhen Li, Yuehua Li and Sha Pei, Accepted at Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
- Of Stars and Galaxies - Co-authorshi Network and Research, with Oliver Zhen Li and Sha Pei, Accepted at China Journal of Accounting Research
- External Auditor Types and the Cost Stickness of Listed Companies, with Dong Chen and Shnagkun Liang, 2014, China Journal of Accounting Studies published in both Chinese and English
- Religious Traditions and Corporate Governance, with Donghua Chen, Shangkun Liang and Fu Xin, 2013, Economic Research Journal (in Chinese)