Dr Wei Xiang received his BSc in Pure Mathematics from Sichuan University in 2007, and PhD in Mathematics from the Fudan University in 2012. Before joining City University in 2014, he worked as a Titchmarsh research fellow of the Mathematical Institute as well as a junior research fellow of the Keble college at the University of Oxford. His research interests include nonlinear partial differential equations in fluid mechanics and related analysis.
- Nonlinear Hyperbolic Conservation Laws and Multidimensional Shock Waves.
- Nonlinear Equations of Hyperbolic-Elliptic Mixed Type.
- Mathematical Theory of Fluid Mechanics.
- Sep 2013 - Aug 2014, Junior Research Fellow at Keble College., University of Oxford.
- Sep 2012 - Aug 2014, Titchmarsh Research Fellowship, University of Oxford.
- 4 Sep 2014 - 27 Nov 2014, MA5601: Applied Partial Differential Equations.
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.