Keung received his B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science from the University of Sydney, and his Ph.D in Software Engineering from the University of New South Wales, Australia. He worked as Research Scientist in the Software Engineering Research Group at National ICT Australia Research Laboratory (NICTA) based in Sydney Australia for a number of years prior to returning Hong Kong.
He is an active software engineering researcher, and his main research area is in software effort and cost estimation, empirical modeling and evaluation of complex systems, and intensive data mining for software engineering data in the cloud. He has worked with a number of software companies and government departments across Australia and Asia Pacific and attracted funding support research projects which had been successfully carried out. He has many published papers in the field of software engineering focusing on mining software repositories.
- IEEE Hong Kong Competition on Cloud Computing 2011 – Silver Award Most innovative cloud computing mobile application, Hong Kong
- IEEE ASWEC 2010 Best Paper Award Australian Software Engineering Conference, Auckland, New Zealand
- IEEE ICIW 2010 Best Paper Award International Conference on Internet and Web Applications and Services, Barcelona, Spain
- IEEE ASWEC 2008 Best Paper Award Australian Software Engineering Conference, Perth
- IEEE APSEC 2007 Best Paper Award Asia Pacific Software Engineering Conference, Japan
- IEEE ISESE 2006 Best Paper Award International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering, Brazil
- Software Engineering
- Metrics and Mesasurements
- Empirical Experiments
- Software Effort Estimation
- Data Mining and Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Information Retrieval
- Cloud Computing
- Resource Provisioning
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.