Dr. Tina Louisa ROCHELLE
BSc (Hons) Psychology (UEL)
MSc Health Psychology (City University, London)
Doctor of Psychology (DPsych) (City University, London)
- Associate Professor, Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
I am a Health Psychologist and Associate Professor in the Department of Social & Behavioural Sciences at City University of Hong Kong. I am a Chartered Health Psychologist and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. I am also a Registered Psychologist with the Health Professions Council in the UK and National Delegate for the European Health Psychology Society. I serve on the editorial board of the Journal of Health Psychology and Health Psychology Open, and am also a regular reviewer for a number of peer-reviewed journals within the disciplines of psychology, health and the social sciences. My research interests lie broadly in the psychology of health and health behaviour, and the influence of gender and cultural values on health and health behaviour.
- Health Behaviour & Access to Healthcare
- Health & Social Behaviour
- Healthcare Utilisation
- Influence of Culture & Values on Health & Behaviour
- Masculinity & Health Behaviour
- Psychological Impact of Chronic Illness
Award and Achievement
2010 “Honorary Fellow” School of Community, Health Sciences & Social Care, The University of Salford.
Services outside CityU
- 2014 - Now, Editorial Board , Journal of Health Psychology.
- 2014 - Now, Editorial Board, Health Psychology Open.
- 2012 - Now, National Delegate, European Health Psychology Society.
- 2011 - Now, Associate Fellow (AFBPsS), British Psychological Society.
- 2006 - Now, Chartered Health Psychologist (CPsychol), British Psychological Society.
- 2006 - Now, Registered Psychologist (Health), Health Professions Council.
Services in CityU
- 2017 - Now, Bachelor of Social Sciences in Psychology (BSSPSY), Programme Leader
- 2015 - 2017, Bachelor of Social Sciences in Psychology (BSSPSY), Associate Programme Leader.
- 2013 - 2017, BSS Programmes , Admissions & Major Allocation Coordinator.
Research / Thesis Supervision
- 2016 - Now, PhD Supervision (Daniel T. Granger).
- 2015 - Now, PhD Supervision (Bryan Y.W. Ho).
- 2011 - Now, Psychology Internship.
- 2010 - Now, Health Psychology.
- 2010 - Now, Psychology Research Paper.
- 2010 - Now, Research Project in Psychology.
- 2010 - Now, Social Psychology.