Dr. Tina Louisa ROCHELLE
BSc (Hons) Psychology (UEL)
MSc Health Psychology (City University, London)
Doctor of Psychology (DPsych) (City University, London)
- Associate Professor, Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
I am a Health Psychologist and Associate Professor in the Department of Social & Behavioural Sciences at City University of Hong Kong. I am a Chartered Health Psychologist and an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS). I am also a Registered Health Psychologist with the Health & Care Professions Council in the UK and National Delegate for the European Health Psychology Society. I serve on the editorial boards of the Journal of Health Psychology, Health Psychology Open, Journal of Cross Cultural Psychology and the Psychology of Men & Masculinities. My research interests lie broadly in the psychology of health and health behaviour, and the influence of gender and culture on health and health behaviour.
- Health Behaviour & Access to Healthcare
- Health & Social Behaviour
- Healthcare Utilisation
- Influence of Culture & Values on Health & Behaviour
- Masculinity & Health Behaviour
- Psychological Impact of Chronic Illness
Award and Achievement
2010 “Honorary Fellow” School of Community, Health Sciences & Social Care, The University of Salford.
Services outside CityU
- 2014 - Now, Editorial Board , Journal of Health Psychology.
- 2014 - Now, Editorial Board, Health Psychology Open.
- 2012 - Now, National Delegate, European Health Psychology Society.
- 2011 - Now, Associate Fellow (AFBPsS), British Psychological Society.
- 2006 - Now, Chartered Health Psychologist (CPsychol), British Psychological Society.
- 2006 - Now, Registered Psychologist (Health), Health Professions Council.
Services in CityU
- 2017 - Now, Bachelor of Social Sciences in Psychology (BSSPSY), Programme Leader
- 2015 - 2017, Bachelor of Social Sciences in Psychology (BSSPSY), Associate Programme Leader.
- 2013 - 2017, BSS Programmes , Admissions & Major Allocation Coordinator.
Research / Thesis Supervision
- 2016 - Now, PhD Supervision (Daniel T. Granger).
- 2015 - Now, PhD Supervision (Bryan Y.W. Ho).
- 2011 - Now, Psychology Internship.
- 2010 - Now, Health Psychology.
- 2010 - Now, Psychology Research Paper.
- 2010 - Now, Research Project in Psychology.
- 2010 - Now, Social Psychology.