Mr. Oum Socheat
House #66, Street M-01, Sangkat Niroth
Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Telephone: (+855) 12-655-008
- Key Skills
v Public Policy and Public Administration
v International Relation
v Finance and Banking
II. Language Skills
Language Speaking Writing
Khmer Native Speaker Excellent
English Excellent Excellent
Korean Fair Fair
French Fair Fair
- Computer Skills
Statistical Analysis System (SAS), SPSS
- Academic Background
Royal University of Law & Economics
Bachelor of Finance & Banking
Royal School of Administration
Diploma of High-Ranking Official
Seoul National University
Master Degree of Public Administration
City University of Hong Kong
Ph.D. Degree of Public Policy
- Training Courses Attended
- Institution: European Union Institution,
- Course title: Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS)
- Skill: - Basic computerized statistic course.
- Country: Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Institution: Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation,
- Course title: International law and international negotiation course.
- Skills: - Fundamental of International law;
- International law of the sea (UNCLOS);
- Basic skills for international negotiation.
- Country: Kingdom of Cambodia
- Institution: Seoul National University,
- Course title: Korean culture and language for diplomats.
- Skill: - Korean language level 4 (Intermediate level).
- Country: The Republic of Korea
- Institution: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan and JICA,
- Course title: Japan-Mekong Programme for Young Diplomats
- Skills: - Negotiation and leadership skill
- Japan and Mekong countries cultural awareness
- Basic knowledge of Japan foreign policy
- Best practice of Japan small and medium enterprises
- Country: Japan
- Institution: Ministry of External Relations of Brazil,
- Course title: Brazilian Diplomacy Course for ASEAN
- Skills: - Leadership skill
- Basic knowledge of Brazil’s constitution and foreign policy
- Local Brazil finance and administration’s practice
- Country: The Federative Republic of Brazil
- Institution: University of Manoa (USA) and University of Brunei Darussalam,
- Course title: English Enrichment Course for Diplomats
- Skills: - Enrichment of English skills
- Presentation skill
- ASEAN cultural awareness
- Diplomacy and Information communication technology.
- Country: - USA, Brunei Darussalam.
- Position: Sale executive, Company: Celliers d’Asia (French wine company)
- Responsibilities: - Promote marketing plans and sell company’s products.
- Customers follow up report and debt’s collection.
- Position: Site coordinator, Company: Mohibas Engineering Company
- Responsibilities: - On-site staff controlling and managing payroll for casting and
reinforce concrete pipes for emergency flood control project.
- Position: Korea desk officer, Institution: Asia II department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MFA.IC)
- Responsibilities: - Coordinate bilateral affairs, Cambodia-Republic of Korea.
- Follow up grant aid and loan projects with Cambodia relevant
Ministries and KOICA.
- Position: ASEAN 2012 Summits secretary, Institution: ASEAN Secretariat, MFA.IC
- Responsibilities: - Coordinate with MFA.IC’s taskforce to host ASEAN Summits 2012
- Follow up action plans for logistic and protocol.
- Position: Bureau Chief of protocol, Institution: Protocol department, MFA.IC
- Responsibilities: - In charge of national and international events which hosted by
- Position: Deputy Director of protocol, Institution: Protocol department, MFA.IC
- Responsibilities: In charge of national and international events which hosted by
- Position: Deputy Director of International Cooperation, Institution: General department of International Cooperation, MFA.IC
- Responsibilities: In charge of international cooperation section.
Decoration of Moniseraphon from Royal Government of Cambodia (The gold medal for best service officer in preparation of ASEAN Summits 2012, during Cambodia ASEAN chairmanship).
H.E. Mrs. EAT Sophea
Secretary of State of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation,
Kingdom of Cambodia