Prof. LIAO Shaoyi Stephen (廖少毅)
PhD - Information Systems
MSc - Management
BSc - Physics
- Professor, Department of Information Systems
- Director (ATIS), Advanced Intelligent Information Systems Research Centre
- Mobile commerce
- Data mining
Talk or presentation
- Tin Sing Chau, Felix Leung, Heng Tang and Stephen Liao (10-13 July 2003), "A context information center for M-commerce applications", 7th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems, Adelaide, South Australia.
- Leung F.,Chau T., Tang T., Liao S. (July, 2003), "A Virtual Laboratory for an Online Web-based Course-Rapid e-Business Systems Development", ICWL 2003, Australia.
- Kecheng Liu, S.Y.Liao, Samuel Chong (15-17 July 2002,), "The International Conference on Communication Systems, Networks and Digital Signal Processing", The International Conference on Communication Systems, Networks and Digital Signal Processing, Stafford, USA, pages 1-4, ISBN 1-90413-305-3.
- Mo Wang, S.J. Rees, S.Y. Liao (2002), "Building an online purchasing behavior analytical system with neural network", The third conference on data mining methods and databases for Engineering, Finance and other fields, Bologna, Italy.
- J. Wong, J. Yun F. Leung, H. Wang, and S. Liao (2000), "Student Profiling System for an Agent-Based Educational System", AMCIS 2000, USA.
- Y. Shao, M. Lee and S. Liao (2000), "Virtual Organisations: The key Dimensions", IEEE, AIWORC '00, USA.
- J. Yun F. Leung, H. Wang, and S. Liao (1999), "A Multiple-Agent Architecture for Internet Security", AIS99, Milwaukee, USA.
- F. Leung, J. Yun, S. Liao and H. Wang (1999), "An agent based O-O Conceptual Model for Internet Intrusion Dete