- Doctor of Philosophy from the National University of Singapore (Singapore) in the area of construction management (2011).
- Master of Architecture in Architectural Design and Theory from Harbin Institute of Technology (China) in 2002.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Architectural Design with First Class Honours from Shandong Architecture University (China) in 1999.
- CA2128: Architectural Design and Graphics I
- CA2129: Architectural Design and Graphics II
- CA5159: Architecture Representation
- CA5698: Advanced Topics in Sustainable Design
- CA6162: Advanced Architectural Design Studio 3
- CA6164: Architecture Thesis Studio
- CA6204: Design Management
- CA6701: Advanced Computational Design
- GE1332: Beauty of Ancient Chinese Architecture
- Design Management and Methodology
- Green Building Design and Management
- New Business Models for Green Projects
- Standardization and Optimization in Integrated Design Process
- People and Spaces: Design and Assessment
- Building Information Modelling
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.