Dr. LI Shan (李珊)
BM (Arch), PhD (PM), MCIOB
- Doctor of Philosophy from the National University of Singapore (Singapore) in the area of construction management (2011).
- Master of Architecture in Architectural Design and Theory from Harbin Institute of Technology (China) in 2002.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Architectural Design with First Class Honours from Shandong Architecture University (China) in 1999.
- CA2128: Architectural Design and Graphics I
- CA2129: Architectural Design and Graphics II
- CA5159: Architecture Representation
- CA5698: Advanced Topics in Sustainable Design
- CA6162: Advanced Architectural Design Studio 3
- CA6164: Architecture Thesis Studio
- CA6204: Design Management
- CA6701: Advanced Computational Design
- GE1332: Beauty of Ancient Chinese Architecture
- Design Management and Methodology
- Green Building Design and Management
- New Business Models for Green Projects
- Standardization and Optimization in Integrated Design Process
- People and Spaces: Design and Assessment
- Building Information Modelling