Dr. GUO Ruocheng (郭若城)
Ruocheng obtained his Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering from Arizona State University under the supervision of Professor Huan Liu. He was the recipient of the Outstanding Computer Science Ph.D. Student Award of ASU CIDSE in 2020-2021. He was an AI resident at Google X, and a research intern at Microsoft Research AI and Etsy. He received his MSc degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and BEng degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
- Causal Machine Learning
- Social Media Mining
- Algorithmic Fairness
- Generalizable AI
Services outside CityU
- 2021, Co-chair (Special Track of Causal Learning), IEEE SMDS'21.
- 2021 - Now, PC member, ACL.
- 2021, Session Chair, SIGKDD'21.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, SIGKDD.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, EMNLP.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, AAAI.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, ICLR.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, Neurips.
- 2020 - Now, PC member, ICML.
- 2020 - Now, SPC member, IJCAI.