Young researcher interested in the political economy of China, its international relations and technology. Currently conducting research on China’s industrial upgrading and global value chains: an analysis of sectoral cases. I have had the opportunity of being granted research scholarships by the Federal Government of Brazil, by the Renmin University of China and now by the University Grants Council of Hong Kong (HKPFS).
- International Political Economy
- Global Value Chains
- Technology and innovation
- China's International Relations
- China-Latin America Relations
- Worked as a consular agent in the Consulate of France in Southern Brazil for two years.
- Worked as a paralegal in an intellectual property office in Brazil for three years.
- Worked as a junior researcher in a think tank located in Sao Paulo (Brazil) between 2016-2020, having written 110 newspaper articles about China. Portfolio available at: Ricardo Kotz – Colaborador Voluntário – CEIRI NEWS – Jornal de Relações Internacionais