LIU Qi (劉琦)
PhD student, MA, BSc
Qi Liu received the B. E. degree in Measuring & Control Technology and Instrumentations and M. Sc. degree in Control Science and Engineering from College of Automation, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin, China, in 2013 and 2016, respectively. Currently, he is working towards the Ph.D. degree in the Department of Electronic Engineering under the guidance of Prof. H.C. So, at City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, SAR.
- PhD student, City University of Hong Kong
- M.Sc., Harbin Engineering University
- B.E., Harbin Engineering University
- Statistical Signal Processing;
- Robust Compressed Sensing;
- Image denoising;
- Optimization and its applications to DOA estimation and MIMO radar.
- Institutional Research Tuition Scholarship, 2017;
- Outstanding Academic Performance Award, 2017.
- EE4213 Human Computer Interaction (TA)
- EE5410 Signal Processing (Demonstrator);
- EE3210 Signal and Systems (TA);
- EE5410 Signal Processing (TA).