ONWURAH Okwudili Onyenwee
Master of Law (LLM) Distinction (Overall) [12/09/2016–28/06/2018]
Ocean University of China (OUC)
No.238 Songling Road,, 266100 Qingdao, Shandong (China)
- Key modules: Natural Resources Protection Law, International Environmental Law, Climate Change Law, Marine Resources Protection Law, International Environmental Policy and Politics, Pollution Prevention Law, Environmental Dispute Resolution Mechanisms, Ecosystem Protection Law, American Public Law, Energy Law, and Chinese Legal System
Master of Laws (LL. M.) Merit [22/09/2014–30/09/2015]
University of Exeter
Streatham Campus, Northcote House, Exeter, EX4 4QJ (United Kingdom)
- Key modules:International Human Rights Law, European Convention on Human Rights, International Criminal Law, Environmental Law and Policy.
Barrister-at-Law (B. L.) Second Class (Upper Division) [12/11/2012–28/11/2013
Nigeria Law School Bwari, Abuja (Nigeria)
- Key modules: Criminal Law Practice, Civil Law Practice, Property Law Practice, Corporate Law Practice, and Law in Practice and Professional Ethics.
Bachelor of Law (LLB) (Honours) Second Class (Upper Division) 4.05/5.0 CGPA [12/11/2007–30/08/2012]
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (Nigeria)
- Key modules: Public International Law, Legal Theory and Jurisprudence, Environmental and Planning Law, Company/ Corporate Law, Energy and Natural Resources Law, Criminology and Criminal Justice Law, Constitutional and Human Rights Law, Criminal Law, Commercial Law, Tort Law, Law of Evidence and Procedure, Banking and Insurance Law, Contract Law, Law of Consumer Protection and Bailment Law, Nigeria Legal Methods and Nigeria Legal System.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Student), School of Law