Prof. ZUKERMAN Moshe
Postdoctoral Fellow/Senior Research Assistant/Research Assistant (Appointment for 6 months)
Cost Effective Design of a Survivable Inter-Datacenter Network and Wide-area Topology of Telecommunication Cabling
Implementation of optimization methods and heuristic algorithms to achieve cost effective and resilient telecommunications networks.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. High degree (Master and/or PhD degree) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Strong analytical and computing skills (including but not limited to: experience with C++, Matlab, Java, writing discrete event and Markov chain simulations, and GUI development)
3. Extensive knowledge in optimization, operations research and networking.
4. Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
5. Commitment to quality, attention to details, having self motivation, and high level of energy.
The appointment grade and salary will depend upon the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
For further information please contact: Prof. Moshe Zukerman, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org