Prof. XIE Min (謝旻)
MSc(KTH, Sweden), LicTech(Linkoping), PhD(Linkoping, Sweden)
- Chair Professor, Department of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management
- Associate Dean (CSE), College of Science and Engineering
- Chair Professor, School of Data Science
Prof Xie has published over 200 journal papers and 100 conference papers.
Prof Xie serves as editor, associate editor and on the editorial board of over 15 international journals. He has served as conference chair in a number of conferences and delivered keynote speeches at many others.
Prof Xie served as Program Manager for MSC(ISE) program for many years at National Univ of Singapore, and also as Associate Head (ISE) 2009-2011 there. He was Acting Head (SEEM at CityU) during fall 2011. Currently, he serves as Associate Dean (Internationalization) at College of Science and Engineering.
Prof Xie has supervised over 35 PhD students and they are holding various positions in academia, industry and financial institutions.
|Ph.D. in Quality Technology||Linkoping University, Sweden||1987|
|Licentiate in Reliability and Maintenance Engineering||Linkoping University, Sweden||1986|
|M.Sc. in Engineering Physics(Major in Applied Mathematics)||Royal Inst of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden||1984|
- Reliability Engineering
- Quality Management
- Software Reliability
- Applied Statistics
- Fellow of IEEE (1 Jan 2006)
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers Singapore (2005)
- William Mong visiting research fellow at Univ of Hong Kong (1996)
- Lee Kuan Yew research fellowship, Singapore (1991)
- Youngest PhD graduate at Linkoping University, Sweden (1987)
- Highest score in the first nation-wide entrance examination to Shao-Nian-Ban at USTC in 1978