BA [George Mason University (Phil. Government), Fairfax, Virginia, USA]
JD [Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, New Jersey, USA]
LLM [St.Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida, USA]
JSD [St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida, USA]
Post Graduate Studies [Phil (George Mason University), Int’l Criminal Law (Salzburg University Law School, Leiden University Law School, National University of Ireland, Galway)]
- Member, the International Association of Defense Counsel and is licensed to practice before the International Criminal Tribunal for Former Yugoslavia (ICITY), as well as the District of Columbia and the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Member, the International Association of Genocide Scholars (IAGS)
- Member, the American Political Science Association (APSA)
- Member, the American Society of International Law (ASIL).
- Member, Asian Law Institute (ALI)
- Member, Society of Policy Scientists (SPS)
- MYERS S. MCDOUGAL PRIZE 2013, SOCIETY OF POLICY SCIENTISTS, won best policy oriented article of the year for “Critiquing Cultural Relativism: A Fresh View from the New Haven School of Jurisprudence.”
- MARIE CURIE SCHOLARSHIP, LEIDEN UNIVERSITY, Grotius Centre for International Legal Studies, Campus Den Haag, The Hague, Netherlands, 2007. Awarded a fully-funded EU scholarship for post-graduate studies in international criminal law. Awards limited to select PhD and J.S.D. candidates.
- International Human Rights
- International Criminal Law
- Criminal Law