Dr. HO Man Yee (何敏儀)
Ph.D. (Psychology), CUHK
M.Phil (Psychology), CUHK
B.A. (Psychology), University of Queensland
Dip. (Social Work), CityUHK
- Assistant Professor, Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Dr. Man Yee HO, is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences at City University of Hong Kong. She obtained her Ph.D. in Psychology from the Chinese University of Hong Kong. She was a Fulbright Research Scholar to the Psychology Department of Virginia Commonwealth University, USA. She is a registered social worker (RSW) with a professional background in social work practice and counselling. Before joining CityU, she was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Special Education and Counselling at the Education University of Hong Kong. She taught courses in human behaviour and diversity, introduction to psychopathology, emotional intelligence, happiness: interdisciplinary perspectives and positive psychological health and well-being. Her research interest lies in the area of forgiveness and forbearance, emotion and self-regulation, well-being, cross-cultural psychology, and virtues and characters.
Award and Achievement
2011 “Fulbright Junior Research Scholar Award” RCG-Fulbright Hong Kong Scholar Program.
2007 “Travel Fellowships” Gallup Positive Psychology Institute.
- 2013 - 2016, Assistant Professor, Education University of Hong Kong.
- 2009, Part-time Visiting Associate, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- 2008 - 2009, Research Associate, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- 2006 - 2007, Part-time Lecturer, City University of Hong Kong.
- 1998 - 2002, Social Worker, The Hong Kong Society for the Aged .