The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Auditing in China
- Ethical Issues in Auditing
- Financial Statement Frauds
- Corporate Governance
- Earnings Management Research
Case Study / Teaching Case
- Lau, A. H. L., R. M. K. Wong and C. H. L. Woo (2010), "Ethical Shock from Wircom's Acconting Scandal", Asia Case Research Centre.
- Lau, A. H. L., R. M. K. Wong and C. H. L. Woo (2009), "Lantian Stock: The 600-Word Spell on a Tansformed State-Owned Enterprise in China", Asia Case Research Centre.
- Lau, A. H. L., R. M. K. Wong and C. H. L. Woo (2006), "KingJewels: Ethical Leadership in Practice", Asia Case Research Centre.
- Lau, A. H. L., R. M. K. Wong and C. H. L. Woo (2006), "AccuForm: Ethical Leadership and its Challenges in the Era of Globalization", Asia Case Research Centre.
- Financial Accounting; Auditing; Taxation
- College Teaching Excellence Award 2014 - City University of Hong Kong (College of Business)
- Faculty Outstanding Teacher Award (Undergraduate Teaching) 2008-09 - The University of Hong Kong
- The Vernon Zimmerman Best Paper Award 2008 - 20th Asian-Pacific Conference on International Accounting Issues
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.