Dr. ZENG Li (曾麗)
BEng and MSc (Tsinghua University), MSc and PhD (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Associate Professor, School of Data Science
Statistical Machine Learning, Quality Engineering, Data Analytics in Manufacturing and Biomedical Engineering
Dr. Li Zeng received her B.E. in Precision Instruments and M.S. in Optical Engineering from Tsinghua University, and M.S. in Statistics and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from University of Wisconsin-Madison. Before joining CityU, she was an Associate Professor in the Wm Michael Barnes '64 Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Texas A&M University.
Dr. Zeng's research interests are statistical machine learning and quality engineering, with applications in manufacturing and biomedical engineering. Her research integrates data science and domain science for better modelling and prediction, with the goal of knowledge discovery and quality improvement.
- 2017 “Best Paper Award” IISE Transactions.
- 2016 “Best Application Award” IISE Transactions.
- 2014 “Best Paper in the Healthcare Systems Track” 4th IEOM Conference.
- Sep 2019 - Jul 2021, Associate Professor, Texas A&M University.
- Sep 2015 - Aug 2019, Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University.
- Sep 2010 - Jul 2015, Assistant Professor, University of Texas at Arlington.