PhD (Social Work and Social Administration), HKU
MA (Counselling) Keele, UK
Dip (Counselling and Psychology) Shue Yan
Award and Achievement
- 2017 “Knowledge Transfer Award” City University of Hong Kong, CLASS. Certificate of Merit.
2014 “Outstanding Research Award” City University of Hong Kong. Shortlisted Finalist.
2013 “International Research Award: Hero Award” National Anti-bullying Summit. United States.
2012 “Excellence in Knowledge Transfer Award” City University of Hong Kong.
2010 “Distinguished Alumni Award” University of Hong Kong. In recognition of my outstanding achievements in social work education and research.
2009 “Teaching Excellence Award” City University of Hong Kong.
2008 “Outstanding Project Award” Quality Education Fund (QEF) of the HKSAR Education Bureau. Project CARE: Children and Adolescence at Risk Education (C.A.R.E.) 有教無『戾』 --- 校園欺『零』 計畫.
- School Bullying
- Reactive and Proactive Aggression
- Online and Cyberbullying
- Psychopathy in Children and Adolescents
- Aggressive and Pure Victimization
- Evidence-based Intervention
- Counselling Strategies in Family and School
Services outside CityU
- 2012 - Now, Vice President, Associate Fellow, Approved Supervisor, Certified Counsellor, The Hong Kong Professional Counselling Association.Hong Kong.
- 2011 - Now, Chairperson, Early Childhood and Elementary Education Division of the School of Continuing Education Advisory Committee, Hong Kong Baptist University.Hong Kong
Services in CityU
- Jul 2015 - Now, Programme Leader, MSS in Counselling Programme.
- 2012 - 2014, Member, nominated by the President and Provost, Academic Policy Committee.
- Jul 2011 - Jun 2015, Associate Program Leader, MSS in Counselling Programme.