Services in CityU
- Associate Dean, CSE.
- Chairman, CACC.
- Chairman, FGSC Sub-committee on Taught Postgraduate Programmes, 2007 – present.
- Chairman, Working Group on Periodic Programme Review.
- Convener, Working Group on General Education, 2007 – present.
- Deputy Chairman/ Member, Quality Assurance Committee, September 2011 – present.
- Ex-Officio Member, Senate, August 2011 - present.
- External Member, SEE Examination Board, August 2011 – present.
- Member, 3+4+4 Risk Management Team.
- Member, Academic Honesty Tutorial & Quiz Revision Working Group, May 2012 – present.
- Member, Board of Undergraduate Studies, September 2011 – present.
- Member, CCCU Quality Assurance Committee, November 2011 – present.
- Member, College Executive Committee, 2007 – present.
- Member, Committee on Taught Postgraduate Programmes, 2007 – present.
- Member, Degree Validation Panel for Bachelor of Arts and Science (Hons) in New Media, November 2011 – present.
- Member, Executive Group on Research Periodic Review.
- Member, Faculty Advising Working Group, EDGE, January 2012 – present.
- Member, General Education Course Evaluation Panel, April 2010 – present.
- Member, Programme Validation Panel (PVP) for the Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours) in Criminology , September 2011 – present.
- Member, Student Orientation Planning Committee.
Services outside CityU
- Programme External Assessor, Bachelor of Engineering (Materials), University of Malaysia, 2014/15 – 2018/19.
- Proposal Supervising Scheme, The 47th Joint School Science Exhibition Preparation Committee.
- Reviewer, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
- Reviewer, Colloid and Polymer Science.
- Reviewer, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects.
- Reviewer, Composites Part A.
- Reviewer, Composites Science and Technology.
- Reviewer, CrystEngComm.
- Reviewer, e-Polymers.
- Reviewer, Materials and Design.
- Reviewer, Materials Chemistry and Physics.
- Reviewer, Materials.
- Reviewer, Polymer Bulletin.
- Reviewer, Progress in Polymer Science.
- Specialist, HKCAAVQ.