Through the work with building contractors, consultant firms and property developers handling projects of a varied nature, Dr Ng has built up extensive knowledge of the property-development process from inception stage to the end of the defect liability period.
- Site coordination
- Principal Investigator, "The Development of an Interactive e-Dictionary for Local Construction Practices", Teaching Development Grant, City University of Hong Kong, 2010
- Principal Investigator, Critical site coordination problems to the time performance of subcontractors in the Hong Kong building projects, BST Divisional Research Grant, 2008
- Co-Investigator, "Course Teaching Materials Development for BST10415", BST Divisional Education Development Fund, 2005
- Principal Investigator, "Optimising the performance of sub-contractors in local building construction projects through effective site co-ordination work" BST Divisional Research Grant, 2005
- Principal Investigator, "Interactive 3-D Toolbox for Construction Works", Quality Enhancement Project Fund, City University of Hong Kong, 1998
- Co-Investigator, "Evaluation of Students Scoring Pattern in Examinations Based on Bloom’s Taxonomay of Educational Objectives", Quality Enhancement Project Fund, City University of Hong Kong, 1998