Dr Tang obtained his BSc from the University of Hong Kong in 1988, and both MSc and PhD from the City University of Hong Kong in 1992 and 1996, respectively. Prior to his doctorate programme which was started in September 1993, he has worked in Hong Kong industry for over five years. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Electronic Engineering, City University of Hong Kong.
Nonlinear Circuits and Systems, Evolutionary Algorithms, Complex Networks.
- Bifurcation of Chua's Circuit
- Chaotic Masking Using Chen's Circuit
- N-scroll attractors Using Piecewise-Linear Function
- N-scroll attractors Using Trigonometric Function
- A monitoring system for trail-walkers using GPS (Mr. Ng Ka Ho, 2007/08)
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.