Prof. KWOK Kim (郭儉)
PhD (China Studies), University of Vienna, Austria
MA (Anthropology), Chinese University of Hong Kong
MA (Migration Studies), University of Sussex, England
BSS (Social Work), Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Gender and sexuality
Children and adolescents with special educational needs
Multicultural social work
1. Employment decisions and the well-beings of the low-income older workers upon retirement. Co-I, Caritas Institute of Higher Education. 2021-2023.
2. Exploring Intersectional Experiences of South Asian Ethnic Minority Students and Families in Special Educational Context in Hong Kong. PI, Equality Opportunities Commission. 2021-2022.
3. Ethnic Minorities Made Vocal and Voiceless: Political Participation and Opportunities of Ethnic Minorities during the Anti-Extradition Movement. PI, PPR (PICO). 2020.
4. Sexuality Education: Challenges for Minority Students. Co-I, Education University of Hong Kong. 2020-2022.
5. A Study of Ethnic Economy of Disadvantaged Ethnic Minorities in Hong Kong: Exploring Experiences in the Process of Social Integration. PI, FDS (UGC). 2016-2018.