Edwin Chung is currently a Post-doc in the Department of Management Sciences at City University of Hong Kong. His research focuses on successful ageing, healthy behaviours and well-being of older adults. Recently, he is working on a project which examine the physiological and psychosocial impacts of health coaching and nurse-led programmes on older Hong Kong adults.
- Successful ageing
- Health behaviours
- Anti-scam Programme for Seniors (Phase 2): Impact Measurement Study. Investor and Financial Education Council, Amount: HKD111,898, January 2023 - March 2023, Dannii Yeung (PI), and Edwin K. H. Chung (Co-I).
- Anti-scam Education Programme for Elderly: The Impact Assessment Study. Investor and Finanical Education Council, Amount: HKD195,254, October 2021 - March 2022. Dannii Yeung (PI), and Edwin K. H. Chung (Co-I).
- 2021 - 2022 Research Design and Analysis in Psychology
- 2021 - 2022 Design & Analysis for Psychological Research
- 2020 - 2021 Happiness: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
- 2020 Love, Sex, and Relationships: Psychollogical Perspectives
- 2019 Psychology for Young Professionals