Edwin Chung is currently a PhD candidate in the Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences at City University of Hong Kong. His research focuses on successful aging, healthy behaviours and well-being of older adults. Recently, he is working on a project which examine the physical and psychosocial changes in Hong Kong Chinese middle-aged and older adults.
- Successful ageing
- Anti-Scam Education Programme for Elderly: The Impact Assessment Study. Investor and Finanical Education Council. October 2021 - March 2022. Dannii Yeung (PI), and Edwin K. H. Chung (Co-I).
- 2021 - 2022 Research Design and Analysis in Psychology
- 2021 - 2022 Design & Analysis for Psychological Research
- 2020 - 2021 Happiness: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
- 2020 Love, Sex, and Relationships: Psychollogical Perspectives
- 2019 Psychology for Young Professionals