Dr. FAN Jun (范俊)
Our research programs is highly interdisciplinary, bridging physics, biology, materials science, math, as well as computer science etc. Post-doctoral fellow, reseach assistant, and graduate student positions are available! Interested ? Drop me a line email@example.com.
All talented and enthusiastic individuals with strong academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
· You are encouranged to apply PhD program:
As long as your English is qualified, you may apply. The chance will increase with a high GPA (> 85 preferred, a low GPA may result in a academic score of 0) and scientific papers published (SCI, top 50% in category).
· English Proficiency Requirements of College of Science and Engineering:
- a minimum TOEFL score of 600 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 95 (internet-based); or
- a minimum overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS; or
- other test scores that may be regarded as equivalent to TOEFL 600 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 90 (internet-based).
(Please note that individual Departments in the College may adopt a higher standard.)
· Financial Support for Graduate Students:
Hong Kong govement provide a stipend of about HKD 15,800 per month (HKD 20,000 per month for HKPFS), 12 months per year, to all successful candidates. Additional tuition scholarship and travel fund will be possible for students with great academic performance.