- BEng (1983) in Air Conditioning, Tsinghua University
- PhD (1995) in Processing and Environmental Technology, Massey University, New Zealand
- MASHRAE (1998) (Member of American Society of Heating, Refrig. and Air Con. Engineers)
- MIEAust CPEng (1999) (Member of the Institution of Engineers, Australia)
- MCIBSE CEng (2002) (Member of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers)
- MHKIE (2006) (Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers)
Services outside CityU
- Adjunct Professor, Xi’an Jiaotong University, China (2006- )
- Visiting Scholar, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA (Jan-Jun 2001)
Advanced room air distribution (ventilation) and associated thermal comfort, indoor air quality (IAQ) and energy efficiency.
Editor or Editorial Membership
Building Simulation - An International Journal
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.