Prof. LU Jane (呂文珍)
Ph.D. (General Management) University of Western Ontario, 2001
MBA China Europe International Business School, 1996
BA (Economics) Shanghai Foreign Studies University, 1990
- Chair Professor, Department of Management
- Best Paper Award in emerging market research at 2018 Academy of International Business Conference
- Best Conference Paper Award Finalist at 2015/2016 Strategic Management Society Conference
- Fundação Dom Cabral Best Paper award at 2014 Academy of Management Meeting
- Douglas Nigh Memorial Best Paper Award Finalist at 2009 Academy of Management Meeting
- Best Paper Award for Strategy Stream at 2008 annual conference of Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management
- Outstanding Reviewer Award for 2006 by the Journal of Business Venturing
- Haynes Prize for Best Paper Award at Academy of International Business Conference (2006)
- Nominated for Haynes Prize for Best Paper Award at Academy of International Business Conference (2005)
- Advanced International Business to research students (Ph.D. and mater levels)
- Asian Business and Management to Master of International Business students
- Global Strategic Management to 4th year undergraduate students.
- Asia Pacific Business to MBA students.
- Asia Pacific Business to 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate students.
- Corporate Strategy to 3rd and 4th year undergraduate students.
- Corporate Strategy to EMBA students.
- International Business to EMBA students
- International Management to MSc and Ph.D. students.
- Strategy to MSc and Ph.D. students.