Dr. CHEN Hui Fang (陳慧芳)
University of Denver, Denver, CO, USA, Ph.D. in Quantitative Research Methods
National Chung Cheng University, Chia-yi, Taiwan M.S. and B.S. in Psychology
- Associate Professor, Department of Social and Behavioural Sciences
Applied measurement, psychometrics, and item response theory
Psychometrics, item response theory, latent growth modeling, multilevel analysis, applied measurement, and psychological functioning and adjustment.
Award and Achievement
2009 “Miller scholarship for doctoral dissertation” University of Denver.
2008 “Miller Scholarship” University of Denver.
2008 “Graduate’s Dean Scholarship” University of Denver.
2007 “Miller Research and Travel Support Fund” University of Denver.
2006 “College of Education Student Association (COESA) Graduate Student Funding” University of Denver.
2005 “Inno School Teaching and Curriculum Involvement of Nationwide School Management Creativity Award” Education Bureau, Taiwan.
Services outside CityU
- 2010 - present, Abstract Reviewer, American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting.
- 2020 - Now, Journal reviewer, Journal of Child and Family Studies
- 2016 - Now, Journal reviewer, Journal of Applied Psychological Measurement.
- 2016 - Now, Journal reviewer, Journal of Educational Measurement.
- 2015 - 2016, Journal reviewer, European Journal of Psychological Assessment.
- 2015 - 2016, Journal reviewer, Thinking Skills and Creativity .
- 2013, Journal Reviewer, Educational Psychology.
- 2013, Session Chair, The 78th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society.
- 2012, Editorial Board, Journal of Taiwan Occupational Therapy Research and Practice.