Dr. SUN Hongyi (孫洪義)
BSc (HarbinUST), M.Eng.(HIT), PhD(AalborgU), Cert.-University Pedagogy (BerganU), SrMIEEE(USA), MIIE(USA)
- Associate Professor, Department of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management
- BSc in Computer Science, Harbin University of Science and Technology, China, 1983
- Master in Management Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), China, 1986
- PhD in Industrial Management, Aalborg University, Denmark, 1993
- Certificate in Pedagogy for Higher Education, Bergan University, Norway, 1997
- 1998-, Assistant Professor (1998), Associate Professor (2001), Dept of Manufacturing Eng'g & Eng'g Management, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- 1994-1998, Associate Professor, Dept of Management, University of Stavanger, Norway.
- 1991-1994, Teaching Assistant, Post Doctor Fellow, Research Fellow, Department of Production, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- 1986-1990, Lecturer, Department of Management Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), China.
- Quality management and business excellence
- Technology and innovation management in HK/China
- Manufacturing sustainability and global manufacturing
- Education of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship under Chinese culture
- GE2304: Innovation and entrepreneurship for young professionals
- GE1208: Communication and Teamwork
- SEEM 4040: Entrepreneurship for Engineers
- SEEM 6012: Management of Technological Innovation
- The first prize research award on innovation and entrepreneurship education, China Association of Higher Education, Beijing, 15 April 2013
- CityU Teaching Excellence Award (TEA) 2005/2006, 2011/2012
- The Best Practical/Policy paper, International Conference on Entrepreneurship Education by Emerald Publisher, Li Ka-Shing Education Foundation and Shantou University, September 2010, Shantou, China
- First Prize Paper, “The four basic questions for nurturing innovation talents”, Annual Symposium by Society of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Education, China Association of Higher Education, June 2010, Xi’an, China
- Visiting Professor, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Aug-Dec 2009
- Adjunct Professor, Shenzhen Graduate School, Harbin Institute of Technology
Services in CityU
- Provisional Programme Leader: Engineering Doctorate (Engineering Management)(International)
- Member, Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM)
Editor or Editorial Membership
- International Journal of Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology Management (TECHNOVATION)
- International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management
- International Journal of Learning and Changes
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.