H.Y. Tam obtained his BSc from Georgia Institute of Technology, MSc and PhD from Stanford University, all in Mechnical Enginneering. He is a Chartered Engineer and a fellow of the Institution of Measurement and Control, UK.
- Deputy Programme Leader, BEng in Total Quality Engineering
- Departmental Student Exchange Coordinator
- Dissertation Coordinator of the MSc in Enterprise Technology Management Programme
- Surface finishing automation and in numerical control
- Robot control, CIM, measurement and automation