Dr. LAM, Heung-Fai is currently associate professor in the Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering at the City University of Hong Kong (CityU). Dr LAM is the winner of the Teaching Excellence Awards (2007/2008). In terms of professional services, Dr LAM is the associate editor of the International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (IJAMM). Furthermore, he is a committee member of the American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE) Task Group on Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) (2003 - present), and member of the System Identification and Structural Control (Subcommittee 5) of the International Association for Structural Safety and Reliability (2005 - present).
- BC3154: Computer Application in Construction
- BC3154F: Computer Application in Construction
- BC3154P: Computer Application in Construction
- BC3619: Design of Structural Elements
- BC3619P: Design of Structural Elements
- BC4157: Computer Application for Structural Engineering
- BC4157P: Computer Application for Structural Engineering
- BC4516P: Final Year Project
- BC4643: Structural Dynamics and Stability
- BC4643P: Structural Dynamics and Stability
- BCH2903: Learning to Learn
- CA3619: Design of Structural Elements
- CA3704: Construction Engineering
- CA4157: Computer Application for Structural Engineering
- CA4639: Integrated Design Project
- CA6608: Modern Structural Engineering
- CA6608D: Advanced Structural Engineering
- CCIV0102: Chinese Civilisation II
Structural dynamics, vibration measurement, modal identification, structural model updating, structural damage detection, crack detection, structural health monitoring, vibration control, artificial neural networks design, web-based information management system.
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.