He, WANG joined the City University in August 2014 after she received her PhD in Geography from Syracuse University. She received her bachelor in urban and regional planning and double major in economics from Peking University. Her research interests are Chinese automotive industrial development, technology transfer and regional development.
- Political economy and varieties of capitalism
- State regulation and governance
- Regional development and technology transfer
- Doing research in China
- Political economy at China
- Economic geography and regional development