Dr. Huang was born in Chong Qing, China. He obtained his bachelor (1998) and master degree (2001) in automatic control from Northeastern University of China and PhD in control engineering from the University of Oxford (2006). Before he joined in City University of Hong Kong in September 2009, he is a postdoctoral research fellow at the Department of Building Services Engineering, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. His current research is on building energy efficiency. His research aims to promote the reliability of building automation system by enhancing the reliability of measurement, control and management so as to reduce the energy consumption in buildings.
- BC3712: Electrical Services
- BC4714: Electrical Services Elective II
- CA29401: Environmental Studies - Sustainable Design and Building Systems
- CA3712: Electrical Services
- CA4714: Electrical Services Elective II
- CA4718: Power Electronics and Lighting Controls
- CA6605D: Advanced Electrical & Elevator Engineering
Intelligent building and building integration technology; Building energy efficiency through advanced control; Model based predictive control for HVAC application; Data fusion, uncertainty/reliability analysis, and fault detection and diagnosis; Wireless sensor network
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.