I am currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at City University of Hong Kong. I obtained B.Eng and M.Eng degrees from the University of Pretoria (South Africa) in 2002 and 2003 respectively, and a PhD in Computer Science with the Security Group at the University of Cambridge's Computer Laboratory in 2008. Before joining CityU I worked for the Information Security Group at Royal Holloway, University of London as a researcher/engineer at the ISG Smart Card Centre (2007-2011) and as a Teaching Fellow (2011-2013).
- Information and System Security
- RFID, Smart Cards and IoT
- Sensing and Control Systems
- Embedded and Mobile Platforms
Services in CityU
Sep 2014 - Dec 2014, CS5285 Information Security for eCommerce.
- Jan 2014 - May 2014, CS4293 Topics Computer Security.
- Jan 2014 - May 2014, CS5293 Topics on Information Security.
- Sep 2013 - Dec 2013, CS3282 E-Commerce Technology.
Below displays the top Fingerprint concepts, per subject area for this Expert. Fingerprint concepts that appear on this page are based on all the research output produced by this Expert.