Selected Newspaper Articles
More than 50 newspaper articles in newspapers from 2001 to 2015 on legal and political topics including:
- Indo-China: Territorial and Water Clashes, Greater Kashmir, 16 August 2015
- Interview Broadcast, RTHK, 22 March 2013, 7pm
- Interview with Ming Pao on Women’s Rights 3 March 2013
- Interview - Ming Yeung, The hunter and the hunted, China Daily, Mar 7 2012
- Jalil Andrabi case and the trial thereof, Greater Kashmir, 22 May 2011
- Interview: Danger Lurks at Home, China Daily Hong Kong Edition, 30 -31th January 2010
- Interview: Forum Charts paths to Legal Enlightenment, South China Morning Post, 17 December 2009, A15
- Election Boycott in J&K: Failures of Hurriyat and Indian Rhetoric, Kashmir Times, 16 January 2009.
- What a Way to Annihilate History! Greater Kashmir, 26 February 2008.
- Facts we must not ignore Greater Kashmir, 17 September 2007.
- Amidst peace and politics Greater Kashmir, 16 August 2006.
- Plight of Prisoners in present turmoil Greater Kashmir, 24 March 2002
- What Makes a Person Delinquent Kashmir Images, 19 October 2001
- Public International Law including issues involving territorial disputes, Statehood, State Continuity, Restoration of Historical Title, Occupation & Self-determination
- International Human Rights Law- Minority Rights, Women Rights & Children Rights
- Humanitarian Law & International Criminal Law
- Law of Treaties
- International Water law
- South Asian perspective to the international law
- Relationship between Law and Politics
- Colonial history of the British Indian Empire