Fellowship and Award:
Fellow, Behavioral and Social Sciences Section, The Gerontological Society of America
Cadenza Fellow, A Jockey Club Initiative for Seniors, The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charity Trust
Fulbright Visiting Scholar, Stanford University (Aug 2007 – Feb 2008)
My research focuses on aging and work, with emphases on emotional well-being of middle-aged workers, and psychological adjustment to retirement.
- Psychological adjustment to retirement
- Age difference in work motives, emotion regulation, and conflict management
- Attention and emotion
Editor or Editorial Membership
Editorial Board Member, Psychology and Aging.
Associate Editor, BMC Geriatrics (Psychology, Psychiatry and Quality of Life Section).
Editorial Board Member, GeroPsych.
Services in CityU
- Jul 2017 - Now, Psychology Discipline, Discpline Leader.
- Jul 2017 - Jun 2018, Departmental Research Committee, Deputy Chair.
- Jul 2015 - Jun 2017, Bachelor of Social Sciences in Psychology (BSSPSY), Major Leader.
- Sep 2014 - Aug 2018, CLASS College Human Subjects Ethics Sub-Committee, Deputy Chair.
- 2011 - Now, Psychology of Ageing.
- 2009 - Now, Developmental Psychology.
- 2009 - Now, Personality and Individual Differences.
- 2008 - 2012, Cognitive Psychology.
- 2008 - 2017, Perception and Cognition.
- 2008 - Now, Psychology Research Paper.
- 2008 - Now, Research Project in Psychology.