My research focuses on aging and work, with emphases on emotional well-being of middle-aged workers, and psychological adjustment to retirement.
Fellowship and Award:
Fellow, Behavioral and Social Sciences Section, The Gerontological Society of America
Cadenza Fellow, A Jockey Club Initiative for Seniors, The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charity Trust
Fulbright Visiting Scholar, Stanford University (Aug 2007 – Feb 2008)
Editor or Editorial Membership
Editorial Board Member, Work, Retirement and Aging.
Editorial Board Member, GeroPsych.
Services in CityU
- Jul 2023 - Present, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Associate Dean (Research)
- Jul 2023 - Present, Psychology Discipline, Discipline Leader
- Jul 2021 - Jun 2023, Departmental Research Committee, Director
- Jul 2017 - Jun 2021, Psychology Discipline, Discpline Leader.
- Jul 2017 - Jun 2018, Departmental Research Committee, Deputy Chair.
- Jul 2015 - Jun 2017, Bachelor of Social Sciences in Psychology (BSSPSY), Major Leader.
- Sep 2014 - Aug 2018, CLASS College Human Subjects Ethics Sub-Committee, Deputy Chair.
- 2020 - Now, Personality Theories and Assessment.
- 2011 - Now, Psychology of Ageing.
- 2009 - 2021, Developmental Psychology.
- 2009 - Now, Personality and Individual Differences.
- 2008 - Now, Research Project in Psychology.
- 2008 - 2019, Cognitive Psychology.
- 2008 - 2019, Perception and Cognition.