Dr. Claudia Junghyun KIM (金涏賢)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Public and International Affairs
Phone: +852 34427040
Hi! I am an Assistant Professor at City University of Hong Kong. I have written about U.S. military bases overseas, social and transnational movements, global norms and transnational advocacy, and Korean and Japanese politics. I received my PhD in political science from Boston University. Before joining CityU, I was a postdoctoral fellow at Harvard University's Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Program on U.S.-Japan Relations. My book, entitled "Base Towns: Local Contestation of the U.S. Military in Korea and Japan," is available here and here. My CV is here.
- Local and human consequences of international politics
- Social and transnational movements
- Global norms and transnational advocacy
- International relations and comparative politics of East Asia