Dr. LUK Chung Leung (陸仲良)
PhD - Industrial Psychology
MPhil - Social Psychology
BSSc - Psychology
Dr Luk received his B. Soc. Sc. and M.Phil. from the Department of Psychology at the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1990 and 1992, and his Ph.D. from the Department of Psychology at the University of Hong Kong in 1999. As a Ph.D. in psychology, he is interested in applying psychological knowledge to understand human behavior in business settings. His current research includes work-related performance, conflict management, leadership, and decision making.
Hong Kong Psychological Society
- Business Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Stakeholder Orientation and Business Performance
- Cross-Cultural Consumer Behavior
- Personality and Consumer Behavior
- Advertising in China
Participating in or organising a conference / an event
- Luk, C.L., Chow, C.W.C., & Wan, W.W.N. (December 2008), "An Institutional Theory of Attitudes towards Sex-Appeal Advertising", presented at EAMSA 2008 Conference, Kyoto, Japan.
- Wendy W.N. Wan, C.Y.Chiu, & Luk, Chung-Leung (18 - 22 July 2005), "Who is to be Blamed? Collective Responsibility Attribution in Chinese Societies", presented at the 12th Biennial Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
- Wendy W.N. Wan, C.Y.Chiu, & Luk, Chung-Leung (30 June - 3 July 2005), "Who is to be Blamed? Collective Responsibility Attribution in Chinese Societies", presented at the 6th Australian Industrial and Organisational Psychology Conference, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
- Luk, C.L. (6 -11 July 2003), "Creativity in Marketing", presented at 8th European Conference of Psychology, Vienna, Austria.
- Luk, C. L. (30 June - 2 July 2003), "Comparing two measures of self-perceived capability", presented at International Symposium New Conceptions in Personality Theory and Research , University for Human Sciences of the Principality of Liechtenstein, Vaduz, Liechtenstein.
- Luk, C.L. (2002), "Comparing two measures of self-perceived capability", presented at 11th European Conference on Personality, Jena, Germany.
- Luk, C.L. (2002), "Personality and normative influences on online shopping behaviour", presented at 2002 Asia-Pacific Conference of the Association for Consumer Research, Beijing, PRC.
- Luk, C.L., & Yik, M.S.M. (2001), "Perception of interpersonal conflicts in organizations", presented at 2001 APA Annual Convention, San Francisco, USA.
- Luk, C.L. (July 23-28, 2000), "Determinants of customer service staff performance", presented at XXVII International Congress of Psychology, Stockholm, Sweden.