Prof. LEE Chun Sing (李振聲)
Opening for Research Associates/ Post-doctoral Fellows/ Research Assistants
Applicants who are interested to the below research topics, are always welcomed to send the CV to email@example.com for further considerations.
- Biomedical Materials for drug delivery, bio-imaging, cancer therapy, etc.
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for energy and environmental applications
- Organic Light-Emitting Devices (OLEDs), Organic Solar Cells and other optoelectronic devices
- Surface Science of Organic Semiconductors and Nanomaterials
Opening for PhD Students
Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
Applicants, who would like to develop his/her study in my research areas, are encouraged to apply for “Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme”.
The Fellowship provides awardees with a monthly stipend of HK$27,100 (~US$3,474) and a conference and research related travel allowance of HK$13,600 (~US$1,744) per year for a maximum of three years. For Fellowship awardees who are admitted to a 4-year PhD programme, CityU will provide a monthly studentship at the same level as the RGC Fellowship for their fourth year of study.
More details can be found: https://www.cityu.edu.hk/pg/hong-kong-phd-fellowship-scheme
CityU Research Degree Programme (PhD Study)
For successful candidates, CityU will offer monthly studentship (about HK$17,510 per month). Candidate with outstanding academic performance can apply for the scholarship and conference grants to attend interantional conferences.
Applicants seeking admission to a research degree programme should satisfy the following minimum entrance requirements:
- be a current MPhil student in the University who seeks transfer to PhD candidature; or
- hold a higher degree by research (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized university; or
- hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent qualification) from a recognised university; or
- hold a Bachelor’s degree with first class honours (or equivalent qualification) from a recognised university.
English Proficiency Requirements
- a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based); or
- a minimum overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS; or
- other test scores that may be regarded as equivalent to TOEFL 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based); or
- a score of 490 in the Chinese mainland’s College English Test Band 6 may be accepted.
More details can be found: https://www.cityu.edu.hk/sgs/files/prospective/rpg/handbook.pdf