Prof. LEE Chun Sing (李振聲)
Opening for Post-doctoral Fellows / Senior Research Assistants / Research Assistant
Applicants who are interested to the below research topics, are always welcomed to send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further considerations.
- Biomedical Materials for drug delivery, bio-imaging, cancer therapy, etc.
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology for energy and environmental applications
- Organic Light-Emitting Devices (OLEDs), Organic Solar Cells and other optoelectronic devices
- Surface Science of Organic Semiconductors and Nanomaterials
Opening for PhD Students
Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme
Applicants, who would like to develop his/her study in my research areas, are encouraged to apply for “Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme”.
The Fellowship provides a monthly stipend of HK$20,000 (~US$2,564) and conference and research related travel allowance of HK$10,000 (~US$1,282) per year for the awardees for a maximum period of three years.
More details can be found: http://www.sgs.cityu.edu.hk/prospective/RPg/HKPhD#04
CityU Research Degree Programme (PhD Study)
For successful candidates, CityU will offer monthly studentship (about HKD14,800 per month). Candidate with outstanding academic performance can apply for the scholarship and conference grants to attend interantional conferences.
Applicants seeking admission to a research degree programme should satisfy the following minimum entrance requirements:
- be a current MPhil student in the University who seeks transfer to PhD candidature; or
- hold a higher degree by research (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized university; or
- hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent qualification) from a recognised university; or
- hold a Bachelor’s degree with first class honours (or equivalent qualification) from a recognised university.
English Proficiency Requirements
- a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based); or
- a minimum overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS; or
- a score of 490 in the Chinese mainland’s College English Test Band 6; or
- other test scores that may be regarded as equivalent to TOEFL 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based).
More details can be found: http://www.cityu.edu.hk/sgs/download/rpg/prospective/handbook.pdf