I am originally from Taiwan and joined City University of Hong Kong in August 2016 as Assistant Professor. I previously served as College Fellow in the Department of Linguistics at Harvard University teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in 2015-16.
--> my full CV
- Ph.D. in Linguistics, Harvard University (2015)
- M.A. in Linguistics, National Tsing Hua University (2009)
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, National Chung Cheng University (2006)
- Formal syntax and semantics (wh-phrases, quantificational expressions, indefinites, polarity items, focus)
- Experimental semantics (scope interpretation)
- Chinese linguistics in general